Our journey as Hall's Memorials.
A family run business since 1948.
Hall’s Memorials began with Neil William Hall in 1948. A stonemason and entrepreneur, Neil Hall opened Hall’s Memorials in his backyard shed on the corner of Twelfth St and Dawn Avenue, Mildura. He worked alongside his wife who managed accounting and sales while Neil managed stone masoning and craftsmanship. Together, they created the small business that would eventually become cemented in Mildura area as an important part of the community.
In 1965, Hall’s Memorials moved to 115 Almond Ave, Mildura, where it still exists today. Neil moved the business to the new property to support business growth and extra space for his growing family. In 1974, Neil Hall passed away suddenly, and his eldest son Graeme John Hall took over stone masoning and craftsmanship. He began working there full time following the death of Neil Hall and continued to build the business for the next 45 years.
In 1996, Jeffery Neil Hall began working at Hall’s Memorials as a stonemason. He is Graeme’s third son, very much following in the footsteps of his father and grandfather as a master stone craftsman. Jeff has been working at Hall’s Memorials for over 26 years, and in 2021, became the owner of Hall’s Memorials with his wife, Cassandra.
Since then, Jeff and Cassandra have been running the family business. Together they raise their 5 children and continue the Hall tradition in Mildura. Hall’s Memorials continues to support local businesses and clubs including the Lions Club, the Bowls Club, Red Cliffs Football Netball Club, and a number of other charities based in the Mildura region.
Hall’s Memorials continues to be an important part of the Mildura area and is an integral part of the community. Jeff and Cassandra continue the tradition of stone crafting and headstone crafting, and are proud to be continuing the Neil William Hall family tradition for the 3rd continuing generation.
In 2023, Hall’s Memorials celebrates its 75th birthday, running continuously in the Hall’s family and Mildura area since its beginnings.